January 30 Designated as WAU Sabbath
The Columbia Union Conference has designated January 30 as Washington Adventist University Sabbath.
Offerings on this day will go to help support Washington Adventist University’s 1,100 students and the university’s continuing efforts to engage minds and transform lives. Churches on this special Sabbath are encouraged to highlight the advantages of Adventist education and the accomplishments of their union university. Of note is the university’s recent Russian Bible Translation, rolled out at the 2015 General Conference Session in San Antonio.
- January/February Sundown Calendar
- Litigation in the Church: How Can we Best Handle our Disputes?
- New Union Calendar Features Hope
- North American Division Conciliation and Dispute Resolution Procedures
- Watch the Caravan of Hope Videos
- What are the Columbia Union Homeland Missions?
- Visitor Adjusts Print Frequency